Thank you so much for the amazing support in our Boosterthon Fun Run in 2022-2023. We raised over $25,000 to go directly back to our school!
The PTO raises money to purchase school wide student school supplies, academic enrichment such as field trips and performances, recess/PE equipment, field day equipment, classroom needs, library books, and other request the school has to meet the needs of our students.
How it's done...
Every year we hold a Fall Festival and a Fun Run as our two major fundraising events. This year will be a little different because, well, it's 2020! We will keep you posted on any events that we are able to put together.
We also raise money on a smaller scale throughout the year in the ways listed below. Feel free to join in on any of these efforts that you can. There will be more information to come through the year about all these different events and opportunities.
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Buying Spirit Items from the Spirit Store
- Donating online
- Donating Box Tops - This program is moving to an online app. Keep your eyes open for information on how to sign up.
- Registering Moore Elementary as your Kroger Community Rewards partner on your Kroger card.
- Registering with our Amazon Smile Account at smile.amazon.com and choosing to support Moore Elementary Parent Teacher Organization Inc 111893
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!